Friday, November 7, 2014

Bye Bye Insomnia

As I mentioned before, I've suffered from insomnia on and off for at least a few years now.  When my husbands work alarm would ring at 4:30 a.m. I just wouldn't know where the night went.  Sometimes I would just pretend to be asleep so he wouldn't know I was up all night.  There were many nights that turned into another day without a wink.

During most of those sleepless nights, there was the internet.  A lot of social media browsing.  Pinterest projects bloomed from insomnia.  Books sometimes kept me company, thinking they would make me drowsy enough to fall asleep.  To no avail.

While on the cleanse a beautiful thing happened.  I got a full 8 hours sleep on the first night of the cleanse.  There is a product called Apothecherry that helps you achieve that full nights rest.  AMAZING!  It contains ingredients that help you sleep.  And that it did.

 
Puruim's Apothe-Cherry™ made from 100% Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate

It was such a relief to be able to sleep.  My sleep was deep and hard too.  I could tell because trying to wake to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night was harder than usual and felt like I was dreaming, if that makes any sense.

I haven't had this much rest and abundant energy in years.  Can't stress enough how great I feel.  All due to the 10-day Celebrity Transformation Cleanse.  So grateful.

Have a Happy Hula Day everyone.


Got so much energy I can dance hula all day long, just like Lilo.


No comments:

Post a Comment