Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Program

I wanted to share with you the actual schedule of the 10-Day Celebrity Transformation Cleanse.  Because there have been a lot of questions about exactly what is entailed during those crucial cleanse days.  Here's an insight of life on the cleanse.

First, let me introduce you the main components of the cleanse and that is the products themselves.

Apple Berry Power Shake™ (also comes in original flavor) was created to be able to easily consume all of your super foods at once.  It comes in a very fine powder.

     • Rich in vitamins and nutrients
     • Increases energy, endurance and strength
     • Supports healthy glucose levels

I swear by this stuff!!  Don't want to go a day without it.  It is a Godsend.  Definitely provides the energy and clarity as well.  This is taken 3x / day alternating with the Master Aminos.

More information...



Master Amino Acid Pattern™ is a pre-digested vegetarian protein made from non-soy legumes.  Comes in tablet form.

     • Keeps body tissues firm
     • Aids in muscle recovery, endurance and volume
     • Helps minimize body fat

Addicted!  I get so protective with this that I literally count how many is left everyday and don't want to share with The Hubs.  Works in harmony with the Power Shake for total nutrition.  Taken 3x/day.

More information...



Ionic Elements™ is a great source of magnesium.  A concentrated blend of humic & fulvic acids with trace minerals from the ocean.

     • Reduces the signs of aging
     • Strengthens hair, skin and nails
     • Helps for restful sleep and supports healthy immune
       system.

I add 20 drops to my 1st and 2nd power shakes of the day.  This is probably the reason why I get compliments on my hair looking more shinier and healthier. Hmmmm....

More information...


Daily Fiber Blend™.  This is fiber EXTREME! It ensures your body gets the purest, most potent protein, essential fatty acids, enzymes and of course essential fiber.

     • Enhances bowel functions
     • Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
     • Contains highly digestible amino acids

Is it just me or does that sound awesome?  I rather like it, in its functionality that is. So I sometimes add it to my shakes because in my book, you can never have too much fiber.

More information...


Apothe-Cherry™ is probably my favorite time of the day.  Sleepy time!  Nutrient dense tart cherries are full of a variety of  anti-oxidants and phyto-chemicals.

Contains melatonin which is essential for well rested deep sleep. (cue singing angels)  It also helps healthy joint function and can even reverse the aging process.

Now do you see?  Why I love it so much.  Insomnia be gone!  This one I take right before bed and it literally knocks me right out.

More information...  


Flex foods are allowed

Now you know what the products are that have changed my life thus far and for the better.  This is the schedule that I kept tweaked to fit my life and work schedule.  Since I work from the afternoon through into the night as you can imagine, I am not awake at 7 a.m. to start the day.  My schedule starts at 9 a.m.


These foods and beverages support the cleanse.  I never thought these foods could truly satisfy me but they turned out to be some of my favorite and delicious meals.  


Thank you again for visiting and see you on the other side.
  





No comments:

Post a Comment